Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thursday, November 29, 2012

These are some screen grabs of the environment I'm working on for my senior project at CCS. I had just put some of my props into UDK and I wanted to see what the basic feel would be, so without much forethought, I placed all of these assets all over the place with no real purpose. I was also trying to see how I could use props in ways that they were not intended. I actually got some pretty interesting results.

This is a nameless Monk for a game I'm working on called Samsara. He is going to have a long gray beard, but I have not gotten around to making that part yet.

This is a redo of an older character I designed named Genitrix. This is the character I will be using for my senior project at CCS. Environments will be posted soon!

This is a quick anatomical sculpt done in ZBrush. I probably spent about two hours on this while I was in-between projects. Before this I had never practiced on nothing but anatomy, so as you can see, I went a bit crazy with the proportions.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The final model! I learned a lot more on this project than I did on the bug. This project was much more intentional. The bug was a bunch of happy accidents.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Most of the modeling is done... I just have to fix a few things and then paint him!

I used retopology to model all of the cloth items. I am not quite happy with the folds and wrinkles, but I am still working on it.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little better quality than the video...

Turntable for the first project. I didn't get to paint him yet, but I would like to get to that in the near future.

Monday, January 23, 2012

I didn't get the ears on yet... and it doesn't look like him, but it was pretty fun to work on this project.

Class #2. Working with Z sphere... Much happier with this one compared to the last post.

Class #1. This was the first time I have ever played with ZBrush so please be gentle...